• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Make It Right!

bringseanhome.org

bringseanhome@yahoo.com

Power In Numbers!!!

Contribute!!!

For Those Of morals, Values, Self Power. Even posting has significance regardless Of your answers and Words!

MIR Shares a secret, I Am Same but different!!!
    Help the Children!!! the more You post, The more it spreads!!!

No $$$ Necessarry! Just Provide comment. It Will Travel and Eventually assist In Making things Right! Include The Names In Your response, Thanks. I Am simular, Yet These 2 Could Use a boost! Say anything You want!!! Just post It here! Truth, Justice can prevail!!! Share!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

bringseanhome.org

bringseanhome@yahoo.com

Power In Numbers!!!

Contribute!!!

For Those Of morals, Values, Self Power. Even posting has significance regardless Of your answers and Words!

MIR Shares a secret, I Am Same but different!!!
    Help the Children!!! the more You post, The more it spreads!!!

No $$$ Necessarry! Just Provide comment. It Will Travel and Eventually assist In Making things Right! Include The Names In Your response, Thanks. I Am simular, Yet These 2 Could Use a boost! Say anything You want!!! Just post It here! Truth, Justice can prevail!!! Share!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

David and Sean Will reunite!

Even Clicking on the topic increases dispersment.

Comment

Working...
      X