Constructive Advice Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructive Advice Needed!

Are there Immigration laws for people from a war torn countries(Somalia) provided they are having the means to support themselves & plan to persue grad school in US after their I90 is accepted.This person has a brother who is a permanent resident & is thus unable to sponsor him.Can the factor the person faces execution & minority hunting help him obtain an asylee status?
    Most of all since this person does not have a constitutional functioning country if he comes to US on a H2 visit visa can he file for an I90 status?what is the likelyhood it will be accepted & how long do these hearings take...as he plans to enroll in a grad school soon.

Are there Immigration laws for people from a war torn countries(Somalia) provided they are having the means to support themselves & plan to persue grad school in US after their I90 is accepted.This person has a brother who is a permanent resident & is thus unable to sponsor him.Can the factor the person faces execution & minority hunting help him obtain an asylee status?
    Most of all since this person does not have a constitutional functioning country if he comes to US on a H2 visit visa can he file for an I90 status?what is the likelyhood it will be accepted & how long do these hearings take...as he plans to enroll in a grad school soon.

Comment

OK I90 is for replacement of a Green Card....
      If this person has a green card there is no problem. If they don't have one, then you have the wrong form.

Most people from war torn countries apply for asylum as going back would be a "hardship".

Comment

There is certain prejudice for students now applying for an F-1 status especially from Somalia and others.Unfortunately, your brother cannot help you as you or your parents should show substantial ,i mean substantial amount of money that you can support yourself and not your brother.

Comment

Comment

no.

Comment

Working...
            X