asset forfeiture info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asset forfeiture info

After reading the obviously passionate opinions about much more serious issues, I feel guilty to even present my insignificant question.
    However... we recently had a vehicle seized by INS at the border for having an undocumented passenger. We have received paperwork regarding remission of forfeiture, but are interested in any help anyone might have as to how to proceed as best as possible. The owner of the vehicle was not involved, is innocent owner the best course of action? This occurred at San Ysidro, CA, any contacts in this area are appreciated.

After reading the obviously passionate opinions about much more serious issues, I feel guilty to even present my insignificant question.
    However... we recently had a vehicle seized by INS at the border for having an undocumented passenger. We have received paperwork regarding remission of forfeiture, but are interested in any help anyone might have as to how to proceed as best as possible. The owner of the vehicle was not involved, is innocent owner the best course of action? This occurred at San Ysidro, CA, any contacts in this area are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X