• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP

HI.
    PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING MY QUESTION.
    SOME BODY TOLD ME THAT IF U ENTERED USA ILLEGALLY
    AND TRY TO ADJUST YOUR STATUS EVEN THEN (245I) WILL NOT APPLY ON ME.
    ONE MORE PERSON TOLD ME THAT IF (245I) WILL BE EXTEND THEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOUR STATUS EITHER OF SPONSOR BASIS OR MARRIAGE CASE.
    I AM CONFUSED HERE IS THAT TRUE THAT (245I) IS APPLY JUST ON THESE PEOPLE THEY ENTERED USA LEGALLY BUT SOME REASON THEY LOOSE THSIR STATUS OR THEY WERE OVERSTAYED.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO ANSWER THAT IF U ENTERED USA WITHOUT INSPECTION THEN 245I IS APPLY ON ME OR NOT.AND IF I GOT MARRIED WITH US CITIZEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ADJUST MY STATUS.
    ANY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATE.
    THANKS

HI.
    PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING MY QUESTION.
    SOME BODY TOLD ME THAT IF U ENTERED USA ILLEGALLY
    AND TRY TO ADJUST YOUR STATUS EVEN THEN (245I) WILL NOT APPLY ON ME.
    ONE MORE PERSON TOLD ME THAT IF (245I) WILL BE EXTEND THEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOUR STATUS EITHER OF SPONSOR BASIS OR MARRIAGE CASE.
    I AM CONFUSED HERE IS THAT TRUE THAT (245I) IS APPLY JUST ON THESE PEOPLE THEY ENTERED USA LEGALLY BUT SOME REASON THEY LOOSE THSIR STATUS OR THEY WERE OVERSTAYED.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO ANSWER THAT IF U ENTERED USA WITHOUT INSPECTION THEN 245I IS APPLY ON ME OR NOT.AND IF I GOT MARRIED WITH US CITIZEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ADJUST MY STATUS.
    ANY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATE.
    THANKS

Comment

Yes, I think 245 applies to illegal immigrants who entered the country without inspection. However it's not in effect right now.

Comment

Working...
      X