Interrim EAD Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interrim EAD Card

I have filed the I765 in march and my receipt date is march 10 at the Nebreska Service Center. It has been past 90 days since I filed for the EAD I 765 appplication.

Since I was supposed to start work on June 09, I filed for an interim EAD card with the help of a lawyer at the Nebreska Service center.

Does anyone know whether they are issuing Interim EAD cards at the Nebreska Service Center and how long it takes to recieve them?

I have filed the I765 in march and my receipt date is march 10 at the Nebreska Service Center. It has been past 90 days since I filed for the EAD I 765 appplication.

Since I was supposed to start work on June 09, I filed for an interim EAD card with the help of a lawyer at the Nebreska Service center.

Does anyone know whether they are issuing Interim EAD cards at the Nebreska Service Center and how long it takes to recieve them?

Comment

You said you have filed for interim EAD Card with Nebraska Service Center. On what ground you have applied for EAD.
      Good luck.

Comment

Yes, I applied for an EAD card for the OPT. I just graduated from School one month ago.

Thanks for you help

Comment

Working...
        X