Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Real Immigrant Of The Day: Christopher Columbus

Comment

however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, you're even ragging on Christopher Columbus? Who the hell do you think you are to call him 'dago'? You are the most pathetic excuse for a human being I can imagine.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but this person has zero intelligence. I'm convinced. He or she doesn't have a high school education by the way they write. The only way he or she can feel good about the miserable person they are is to put others down. Very sad indeed, but I don't feel sorry for malicious behavior. No Amnesty is the worst of the "worst" on this forum.

Comment

PROVE ME WRONG!!! everything I say is intelligent, well founded and knowledgable. I didn't attend a public school, I come from a well off family, I have never associated with the kinds of PutridUSC or the other trashy, low class entities that opine here. PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Comment

PROVE ME WRONG!!! everything I say is intelligent, well founded and knowledgable. I didn't attend a public school, I come from a well off family, I have never associated with the kinds of PutridUSC or the other trashy, low class entities that opine here. PROVE ME WRONG!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's the first in his family born without a tail.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Thank you KollerDumb you have proved me correct once again. You are unable to debate my educated opinion because you are not knowledgeable enough.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    buy ugg boots
                    ugg boots sale
                    ugg boots
                    buy ugg
                    Moncler Jackets
                    Moncler women's jackets
                    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
                    Jackets</a>
                    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
                    jackets</a>
                    Moncler Coats
                    Moncler Women's Coats
                    moncler clothing
                    Moncler Men's Coats
                    moncler outerwear
                    Moncler Sweater
                    moncler outlet
                    Moncler Vest
                    moncler sale
                    Moncler Polo
                    cheap moncler
                    Moncler Pants
                    Moncler Kids
                    Moncler
                    Moncler Jackets

Comment

CC was a great man and great immigrant. He tamed the savages (aka Indians) that were destroying the beautiful U.S. of A and generously allowed them to stay here. Most conquerers would have killed them all or send them back to Siberia where they immigrated from (illegally, by the way).

THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Comment

buy ugg boots
                        ugg boots sale
                        ugg boots
                        buy ugg
                        Moncler Jackets
                        Moncler women's jackets
                        <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
                        Jackets</a>
                        <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
                        jackets</a>
                        Moncler Coats
                        Moncler Women's Coats
                        moncler clothing
                        Moncler Men's Coats
                        moncler outerwear
                        Moncler Sweater
                        moncler outlet
                        Moncler Vest
                        moncler sale
                        Moncler Polo
                        cheap moncler
                        Moncler Pants
                        Moncler Kids
                        Moncler
                        Moncler Jackets

Comment

Thank you KollerDumb you have proved me correct once again. You are unable to debate my educated opinion because you are not knowledgeable enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong, NA...I am too smart, too intelligent and too knowledgeable to debate your opinion.

Comment

It is interesting to think of Columbus as an immigrant. Goes to show that history does not respect moral law, only natural law. If native americans could have, they'd have arrested him and sent him back, most likely.
                            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

FedNUT and No Brain without CC, there would be no natural born US Citizens. Without Europeans, America would not have been founded. I'm sure the Native Indian-Americans would have loved that.
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X