Kindly read, then advice me. Its about the I751

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly read, then advice me. Its about the I751

Am due to pply for removal of the conditions. However, we dont own a house with my wife-we live in her mother's house, because at this point we are trying to put our finances togther. Most of the bills are in her name, but I pay almsot all. We have no children. Does this make it difficult for me for the I751 process? Recently we took a trip to my country with my wife and I have video tapes and pictures of the trip, and we had a ceremony to welcome her into the family.
    Someone please advice on how my whole picture comes across. Should send these pictures/video with my application?

Am due to pply for removal of the conditions. However, we dont own a house with my wife-we live in her mother's house, because at this point we are trying to put our finances togther. Most of the bills are in her name, but I pay almsot all. We have no children. Does this make it difficult for me for the I751 process? Recently we took a trip to my country with my wife and I have video tapes and pictures of the trip, and we had a ceremony to welcome her into the family.
    Someone please advice on how my whole picture comes across. Should send these pictures/video with my application?

Comment

Working...
    X