Biometric fingerprint scan rejected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric fingerprint scan rejected

We filed I-751 in Feb 2010, went for biometrics March 2010, received a notice stating fingerprints needed to be re-scanned. Went for repeat fingerprint scan 01 July 2010. Clerk at office notified us that scanner was unable to read fingerprints. They said we would be notified by mail of the next step. It's been 2.5 months and no notification. On-line case status shows no update since prior to the July biometrics visit. Does anyone have any advice/ experience with this situation?

We filed I-751 in Feb 2010, went for biometrics March 2010, received a notice stating fingerprints needed to be re-scanned. Went for repeat fingerprint scan 01 July 2010. Clerk at office notified us that scanner was unable to read fingerprints. They said we would be notified by mail of the next step. It's been 2.5 months and no notification. On-line case status shows no update since prior to the July biometrics visit. Does anyone have any advice/ experience with this situation?

Comment

take info pass appointment, go to USCIS officer and tell him your problem. ask him to speak to his supervisor, tell supervisor that he should issue pink slip ASAP because you are waiting and you didnot received your Bio again.
      He will give you a paper hand written . go for fingerprint.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

I think the biometric fingerprinting is a good idea in theory, but every technology has its failings. This is another example of technology causing more problems than it solves.
        Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

So e-verify should be discarded, so every illegal alien and visa cheat can steal jobs from American citizens? No doubt that's what you'd support, since you're so 'interested' in H1B and EB5 visas (give or sell jobs to anyone but an American citizen)....

Comment

Perhaps it is because you have altered your fingerprints.

Comment

Update: We received a letter from USCIS yesterday after I posted my question, stating that we need to submit police reports from the countries where my wife lived in the past 5-10 yrs. No info was provided on exactly how we do this. Does anyone have any HELPFUL information about requesting international backround checks?

Comment

Yes, most countries provide police reports on residents and former residents. You have to go to each one and ask. It will be difficult and time consuming. No easy solution here.

Comment

pacmatt:

What is your Country of origin? Have ever had any trouble with the law there?
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE.:
                    pacmatt:

What is your Country of origin? Have ever had any trouble with the law there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4now at it again
                    Can't live without creating fake id's pretending those are E's, can you ?
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE.:
                      pacmatt:

What is your Country of origin? Have ever had any trouble with the law there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4now at it again
                      Can't live without creating fake id's pretending those are E's, can you ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4now is always 4now and never has and never will be anybody else 4now. I could never be able to play such a silly game.... tricks are for kids.

I dont even think that this is U E trying to be U. lol They already deleted one of their posts. Sooner or later they will slip up and I will see them. They always do . We know it is not iperson because she is at the 10210 rally

Comment

2nd Update: It turns out that we only need police clearances and criminal background checks from residences since being granted Conditional residence status. They also request "your own signed affidavit regarding any criminal history." Would this need to be notarized?

Comment

S12 our official you are on the right track, and I add: this guy has a shady past.

Comment

hello. mohan
                            i need your advice
                            my case is aao.in washington dc
                            i aply thru css/new man settleman
                            but was denied but i dit original file in may 20 of 1987. i never got my interview appoiment so since that day is has been uphill batle.for me. my question to you is this im maried to a grencard holder. can she file for me you think iam granfathered for any stion of law. please let me know mohan

Comment

what the hell did hard rock say???

Comment

Working...
                              X