DCF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCF

Can one tell what DCF is. How can we avail it and under what cases can it be availed...

Can one tell what DCF is. How can we avail it and under what cases can it be availed...

Comment

DCF = Direct Consular Filing. Is for married couple between US Citizen and foreigner. Must be filed at the foreigners' home country. It is also another alternative and faster compared to K3, but not all US Embassy doing it. Have to check with them. It took less than 3 months.

Best of all, Greencard approved when DCF approved. No need to adjust status and going through all the hassle such as Adjustment of Status. Also means can work whenever enter US.

Comment

M2: Thanks: if someone has already filed I-130, I-129F for spouse and children and waiting. Can he still go for DCF??

Can it be used for children of USC??

Comment

if the children are under 18, they can come to the u.s. on dcf with your spouse.

Comment

Goldrush: Just for my info can you refer some provision of INA..Thanks

Comment

hi happygolucky...

visit this page...
              http://k1.exit.com/dcf.html

to know more about DCF...Good Luck...Pasha

Comment

How much is it for sure that CSPA passed in 2000 does not have any bearing on k3 visas..in other words, if child reaches age 21 while 129F is pending, is he gone and dead...

Comment

Working...
                X