No announcement yet.

applying for F1 at pearson airport in Toronto and was denied entry last summer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying for F1 at pearson airport in Toronto and was denied entry last summer

I am going to be applying for my F1 visa at pearson airport in toronto sometime around new years. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this recently could share their story. I have applied for F1 while driving at ontario/NY border before but that was way back in summer 2000. Is there much of difference in the process compared to border entry? Do I still have to sit and wait in the office? Thanks for the info. I was also wondering how great a chance of them denying the visa because last summer I was trying to go to visit friends and classmates in FL and was denied entry due to not having enough ties to canada (i lived with my parents and worked for my dad) plus I had my car packed really full of stuff from IKEA i was bring for some friends but they didn't believe it was not my stuff. I also think there is stuff in the file about my ex bf, b/c the officer read my journal. I know they don't like cross border relationships but we have not been together since july. Am i being too paranoid, lol. Thanks all.

I am going to be applying for my F1 visa at pearson airport in toronto sometime around new years. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this recently could share their story. I have applied for F1 while driving at ontario/NY border before but that was way back in summer 2000. Is there much of difference in the process compared to border entry? Do I still have to sit and wait in the office? Thanks for the info. I was also wondering how great a chance of them denying the visa because last summer I was trying to go to visit friends and classmates in FL and was denied entry due to not having enough ties to canada (i lived with my parents and worked for my dad) plus I had my car packed really full of stuff from IKEA i was bring for some friends but they didn't believe it was not my stuff. I also think there is stuff in the file about my ex bf, b/c the officer read my journal. I know they don't like cross border relationships but we have not been together since july. Am i being too paranoid, lol. Thanks all.

Comment

forgot to add: in the summer i was going as tourist and i'm canadian citizen.

Comment

Working...
      X