Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should my husband file for extension of his EAD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should my husband file for extension of his EAD?

We are still waiting for the interview. We filed of AOS last October and he got his EAD in December. It will expire in December. So, when should he file for extension? We still hope that he will be called for the interview any time soon and try not to extend the card until the last minute.

We are still waiting for the interview. We filed of AOS last October and he got his EAD in December. It will expire in December. So, when should he file for extension? We still hope that he will be called for the interview any time soon and try not to extend the card until the last minute.

Comment

It may easily take 3 months or more. So file now.

Comment

Spasibo, Aibolit

Comment

My husband has had to have his renewed twice during our wait for his green card. Both times he just went down to our local BCIS office a few weeks before the expiration date, with the proper form filled out, and left with the new one in his hand. Please note that this was a local office in MN; not sure how it works elsewhere.

Comment

Thanks, Lurker. Here in L.A. it takes forever. I think we will not take any chances and just send it in. Too bad if as soon as we send it in, we will be called for the interview.

Comment

And by the way, how long did you wait for your interview, Lurker?

Comment

Working...
              X