Job Offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Offer

Just want to tell my frustration. I'm still waiting for my EAD through AOS, marriage to USC. But I have to wait for few weeks!!! And I got few offers for work and they pay so well. But since I don't have SSN# I cannot do much and have to wait until I get my EAD and SSN#. This is so frustrating . I want to work!!!! Hmmm....okay, I feel better now .

Just want to tell my frustration. I'm still waiting for my EAD through AOS, marriage to USC. But I have to wait for few weeks!!! And I got few offers for work and they pay so well. But since I don't have SSN# I cannot do much and have to wait until I get my EAD and SSN#. This is so frustrating . I want to work!!!! Hmmm....okay, I feel better now .

Comment

If it has been more than 90 days since you filed, the local district office has the authority to issue an EAD on the spot.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Thanks mmorales...I know, but I feel so bored of not doing anything at home. My application still not up to 90 days yet...so I have to wait. I used to work all the times at my home country. Its feel weird when you just sit and relax. But I know I will get a good job someday. Some companies already called for interview but I have to asked them to wait until I get my EAD and SS#.

Comment

Working...
        X