On form I-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On form I-130

Hello, can someone please help this confused person??
    I am filling out my form for my wife, its the petitin of alien relative..om the form its says Alien Registration number, my wife deos not have this number?? is that the same number on the I94 card? how do i obtain this alien registration number for her, because it asks for it???

Lost and confused....???

Hello, can someone please help this confused person??
    I am filling out my form for my wife, its the petitin of alien relative..om the form its says Alien Registration number, my wife deos not have this number?? is that the same number on the I94 card? how do i obtain this alien registration number for her, because it asks for it???

Lost and confused....???

Comment

Whatever column is not applicable just write 'None' or N.A. (Not applicable). When she will get her EAD or AOS then she will get Alien Number. For I-94 there is a separate column where you will have to fill I-94 number.
      Good luck.

Comment

thankyou Mr Passi..i appreciate it..

also...i have another question about the I-130

it says at the end of the form it says....

question 22

Your relative in the united states will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanant residence at the office of immigration and naturalization services of............(i have put the correct center to file)

then says if your relative is not elegibale for adjustment of status he os she will apply for a visa abroad at the amereican consular post in..............

what do i put here, cos my wife is in the USA?? do i leave it blank??????

Comment

If she is eligible to adjust in the U.S., then you don't need to put anything. If not, then put the U.S. consulate in your home country. If you are not sure, then answer both questions.

Comment

Working...
          X