Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment in Florida

Good day, all.

I have a question about gettin' hired by my friend from the U.S. that has his own bussiness, but has no right to sponsor any H1(H4) visas, but he may hire foreigners, that have work permit. And he says that he hires me if I am in Florida with work permit. He's livin' there as permanent resident (green card).
    I live in Russia, and I have no green card, no visas, and had never been in any relationship with US embassy here. What's the best thin' I can do to go to the U.S. and get a job, that my friend can offer? Are there any so-called "tips and tricks" I can use? I heard about status change thin', but knowin' no details.

What's the best way to get to the U.S.? How to obtain work permit? I'd love to hear the theory and experience from lawyers and broaders...

Thanks beforehand.

with best regards, Igor.

Good day, all.

I have a question about gettin' hired by my friend from the U.S. that has his own bussiness, but has no right to sponsor any H1(H4) visas, but he may hire foreigners, that have work permit. And he says that he hires me if I am in Florida with work permit. He's livin' there as permanent resident (green card).
    I live in Russia, and I have no green card, no visas, and had never been in any relationship with US embassy here. What's the best thin' I can do to go to the U.S. and get a job, that my friend can offer? Are there any so-called "tips and tricks" I can use? I heard about status change thin', but knowin' no details.

What's the best way to get to the U.S.? How to obtain work permit? I'd love to hear the theory and experience from lawyers and broaders...

Thanks beforehand.

with best regards, Igor.

Comment

His business would have to be able to sponsor you, unless you have a relative in the U.S.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Privet Igor,
        Vash drug dolzen sdavat labor certification request (Form ETA 750) for the applicant in
        Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. Raz ato proidyet bez problem on dolzen sponsor vas in INS i sdat I 140. ato konechno dlinnii protsess, nu vi mozite poluchit polnuyu informatsiyu zdies....
        http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...employment.htm

Nadeyus...ato pomozit vam.....Udachi...Pasha

Comment

MOZNO ISYE POSMOTRET....

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/

Comment

Thanks alot.
            Spasibo, Pavel A vy sami gde nahodites'?

Comment

hi Igor,
              i am in Georgia...
              Ya Indus....poluchil obrozovanie v rossii...esli kakaya to pomosh nuzna...ya budu rad pomoch vam...vi mozite pisat minye lyubof@rediffmail.com
              UDACHI VAM....PASHA

Comment

Working...
              X