X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Processing Dates for all Service Centers

They updated them last night!

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N#

VSC is moving one month every month on I-751's, they are now processing 7/1/02... in every report that is publish between the 22-26 of every month they move one month, that has been the trend for the last 4-5 months!

They updated them last night!

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N#

VSC is moving one month every month on I-751's, they are now processing 7/1/02... in every report that is publish between the 22-26 of every month they move one month, that has been the trend for the last 4-5 months!

Comment

PROCESSING i-751'S WITH RECEIPTS DATES 7/1/02.... And I'm still waiting. I filed my I-751 in January OF 2002.

Comment

Daniel:

I have read in this and other websites of some people that filed I-751 between January and April of 2002 with VSC. However, I also have read of people that have been approved as soon as June 26, 2002 [I mean as soon in relation to the current Processing times 7/1/02 of VSC]

I hope the adjudicate yours at your n400 interview this month!

Comment

Looks like these process these applications randomly.

There seems to be no order Aguila.

Comment

Guys please lets keep in touch who is waiting I-751 approvals from Vermont, mine had been there since jan 02 - nothing yet.

Comment

Kookla:

Just being nosy. Is Kookla for "Kookla, Fran and Ollie?"
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I have the same situation with california center.Seems thatI 751 is the lest priority.

Comment

Working...
                X