I NEED TO KNOW, PLEASE....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED TO KNOW, PLEASE....

my husband is in dominican republic and i just sent back packet 3 to immigration yesterday. i would like to know how much time do i have to wait to receive the interview?
    any answer would help...
    thanks, i really appreciate it!

please write back

my husband is in dominican republic and i just sent back packet 3 to immigration yesterday. i would like to know how much time do i have to wait to receive the interview?
    any answer would help...
    thanks, i really appreciate it!

please write back

Comment

You should receive it by next week.
      Good luck!

Comment

WOW! next week, isn't that toooo soon? i was thinking a few more months, keep in touch and keep informing me
        thanks, i really appreciate your help

i can't believe i just sent packet 3 yesterday and getting the interview in a week.... WOW!!!!

Comment

Yovanca, it sounds too fast too me, also.
          What a ridiculous answer given by whoever that name is!

Keep in mind that because 09/11 and changes in immigration, everything is VERY slow.
          I would advice you to call the 1800 immigration # from www.immigration.org & ask them.
          Or, if you may,
          just keep on checking the answers here, but don't forget to think a little bit before you jump to conclusions, just have some common sense.
          I wish you lots of luck with your situation!

Comment

The posts on this thread by Umesh Passi, yovanca, and curious were posted by the same person. This was not Umesh's post.

This person is also going under the names and ID's of:

0. ANDREEA

1. It breaks my heart

2. xyz

3. knowing versus guessing

4. !!!!!

5. .......

6. andy

7. another USC

8. TO UMESH

9. guestuser

10.adam

11.secret identity

12.Me, Myself and I

13.Or You On Purpose Don't Want To

14.umesh passi

15.Umesh Passi...............

along with many more I am sure.

Please, my friends, Trust Me! I have been following this person very carefully. This person is doing nothing but seeking attention and in the meantime hurting others.

Be very careful and cautious with the posts and responses.

Good Luck and God Bless You All.

Comment

Interesting..... I didn't know I had a body double in the board

Comment

You did that by comparing the IP addresses of those posters?

Comment

Unless he's part of ILW or the hosting company, it will be very hard to do that.
                  Registration is indeed sorely needed in here.

Comment

Monitoring IP addresses can be done by plain people (i.e. not from the site/hosting company) only if they have advanced software programs which are not easily found on the market.

Comment

Do I sense a tone of worry in these words? If not, you should be!

Comment

Worry from what? From some unknown face in the internet making wild accusations? Sorry, got more than enough things in life that need more immediate attention

Comment

If this is true, then why do you spend so much of your time on here? You know, we would not mind it so much if you would just post something worth reading and stop using others ID's to grab attention for yourself. You intentionally make others look bad just because you did not receive that "special attention" from that particular person.

I know you have a good heart, but for some reason you are not using it to benefit yourself or others on this board. Have any special reason why you don't?

Comment

You still think I'm the same person with all those other ids? Fine, thats your right to think whatever you want, but where's your proof? Let me guess, you have none, and its all just in your head. Empty drum does sound the loudest.

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable nor helpful as Umesh or Mohan or White Female, but I do try to help. My postings should prove that to some point. How about yourself? What have you been contributing to this board besides making accusations?

As for making other look bad, its just natural that if someone try to insult me, i'll just do the same to them. Please do point out whom I did that too that doesn't happen due to prior provocation ?

How i use my time is none of your business. How much time do you think I spend in here anyway? Of course, you have no idea and can only guess, just like what you did before.

Comment

I did not post any reply on this Thread. Some impostor has used my name. I think now everyone knows about that.
                              God bless everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X