U.S CITIZENSHIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S CITIZENSHIP

On Friday I was reading an editoral in The NY Post. INS granted citenship to a know terrorist from the group Hebollah who is on the FBI Most wanted list. It amaze me ,that there are so many honest, hardworking, who are abiding by US laws and people who deserve this honor, but instead a terrorist who only interest is to betray American was grant it. (only in American) The INS have learned they lesson as yet, early this year, six month after 9/11 INS granted Atta one of the terrorist that brought down the World Trade a student visa, when this guy was all over tv, news etc. I am starting to wonder do they really check do a background??

On Friday I was reading an editoral in The NY Post. INS granted citenship to a know terrorist from the group Hebollah who is on the FBI Most wanted list. It amaze me ,that there are so many honest, hardworking, who are abiding by US laws and people who deserve this honor, but instead a terrorist who only interest is to betray American was grant it. (only in American) The INS have learned they lesson as yet, early this year, six month after 9/11 INS granted Atta one of the terrorist that brought down the World Trade a student visa, when this guy was all over tv, news etc. I am starting to wonder do they really check do a background??

Comment

Working...
    X