Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received Fingerprinting letter TODAY.

Hi Friends,
    Good News. Just today after 20-21 months of wait I got my 1st appointment letter for fingerprinting here in Chicago. I am happy and excited at the same time I am nervous and scared (he he he) First time EVER (and hopefully the last) being fingerprinted in my life you know even though I have been fingerprinted for EAD twice. Anyway just wanted to ask you fine people what exactly do they do? Do I have to give prints from all my fingers? Both the hands? Do they picture me too? Just a general idea guys who have been through this process recently. I am AOS case via Marriage to USC. Thank you so much for your information friends. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Raju.

Hi Friends,
    Good News. Just today after 20-21 months of wait I got my 1st appointment letter for fingerprinting here in Chicago. I am happy and excited at the same time I am nervous and scared (he he he) First time EVER (and hopefully the last) being fingerprinted in my life you know even though I have been fingerprinted for EAD twice. Anyway just wanted to ask you fine people what exactly do they do? Do I have to give prints from all my fingers? Both the hands? Do they picture me too? Just a general idea guys who have been through this process recently. I am AOS case via Marriage to USC. Thank you so much for your information friends. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Raju.

Comment

Congrats on moving forward one more lil step!

Comment

Basically,
        they will take your fingerprints from both hands, take another picture and tell you that you will be contacted by mail for teh interview.....

Comment

Hi Still Learning and Kalla,
          Thank you so much for your ever-fast responses. Okay the other questions I had to ask is since I will be fingerprinted next week when do you guys think my AOS interview would be?in the next 3-4 months? My receipt date 07/25/02 here in Chicago. Do you guys think they will use the ink or the new technology for fingerprinting? Better they use the new technology you know cause I will know everything in like 2 min rather then wait forever. Thank you so much for your time and response guys. Thank you.

Raju

Comment

congrats Raju...hopefully you dont have to even apply for AP to visit your family during diwali..im still waiting....."sigh"..
            Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Hi ZabZub,
              Long time no see. Yeah I got to go for my fingerprints next week .Yeah I know Finally. Thank you man. Ahh don't worry you will get your fingerprint letter soon too. Oh yeah also I have heard that just cause I get fingerprinted does not mean I will be called for my interview soon too. Hopefully in the next 6 months so that I can go home for Diwali (he he he). Hopefully?? (Now I am sad again)

Raju

Comment

Working...
              X