PLEASE HELP...I NEED AN ANSWERRR PLEASE I BEG YOU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP...I NEED AN ANSWERRR PLEASE I BEG YOU

HI ALL MY MOTHER JUST GOT HER GREENCARD AND I AM 23 YRS OLD AND NOT MARRIED CAN SHE STILL FILE FOR ME TO GET MINE. PLEASE ANY ANSWER WOULD HELP..THANK YOU

HI ALL MY MOTHER JUST GOT HER GREENCARD AND I AM 23 YRS OLD AND NOT MARRIED CAN SHE STILL FILE FOR ME TO GET MINE. PLEASE ANY ANSWER WOULD HELP..THANK YOU

Comment

Hi fefe

I know that children with only Green Card and not citizenship cant file for parents ... so probably answer to your question will be NO ... Good luck

Comment

Hi fefe:
        Your mother has Green Card, so she can sponsor
        you. A Green Card holder can sponsor unmarried sons and daughters who are 21 year or older.
        Good luck.

Comment

Thank you so much Umesh.....so you are positive my mom can sponser me right?

Comment

YES, YOUR MOTHER CAN FILE FORM I-130 ON YOUR BEHALF , THE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 6 TO 8 YEARS BECAUSE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF VISAS. IF YOUR MOTHER LATER BECOMES A US CITIZEN YOUR YOUR WAITING TIME MIGHT BE SHORTEN .GOOD LUCK

Comment

Thank you so much umesh for correcting me and giving right info to fefe..good luck fefe

Comment

You are most welcome Mr. Patel.
                God bless you.

Comment

thank you very much Mr. Umesh Passi for your kind words and wishes.... God bless you too....Have a good night....Pasha

Comment

Umesh,
                    It's good to see you and your advice back on the board.

Comment

Yay! Hi Umesh Bhai!!!
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                      X