Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

processing time and portability questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing time and portability questions.

Dear Attorney,
    I have several questions as follows:

1. I filed I485 02/16/02 this year as E2 Visa(like L visa) to Vermont Center and did finger print 05/01/02. How long will it take more to get final green card?

2. My E2 visa will be expired on 04/31/03. Do I need to extend visa if I dont have approval for just in case ?

3. I applied to renewal of I-765 12/10/02 and got receipt notice from INS. Also they cashed chech for document fee. Does it means they started to process my 765 renewal?

4. I 'm going to move to Chicago from NJ because I got new JOB in Chicago.
    Do I have to report portability to INS for job change? If so, will INS office be changed from Vermont to other service center? Then will it be delayed to get approval?

Your advice will be great help to me.

Thanks.

Dear Attorney,
    I have several questions as follows:

1. I filed I485 02/16/02 this year as E2 Visa(like L visa) to Vermont Center and did finger print 05/01/02. How long will it take more to get final green card?

2. My E2 visa will be expired on 04/31/03. Do I need to extend visa if I dont have approval for just in case ?

3. I applied to renewal of I-765 12/10/02 and got receipt notice from INS. Also they cashed chech for document fee. Does it means they started to process my 765 renewal?

4. I 'm going to move to Chicago from NJ because I got new JOB in Chicago.
    Do I have to report portability to INS for job change? If so, will INS office be changed from Vermont to other service center? Then will it be delayed to get approval?

Your advice will be great help to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X