NJ: 8 PM
    NY: 9 PM

...Starts tonight.

TONIGHT: RESULTS...

VA: 7 PM
    NJ: 8 PM
    NY: 9 PM

Comment

The Republicans are predicted to make a sweep in the VA elections. I did my part.

Comment

At stake
        2 Governorships (Held by Democrats)
        2 Mayorships (One held by Democrat; One held by Republican)
        1 Congressional (Held by Liberal)

FINAL NET CHANGE: REPUBLICANS GAIN TWO GOVERNORSHIPS (VA AND NJ) !!! OBAMA LOSES TWO GOVERNORSHIPS !!

Virginia Governor (D Incumbant) Republican wins 60-40 OBAMA LOSES
        Virginia Lt Gov(D Incumbant)Republican wins 60-40 OBAMA LOSES
        Virginia (D Incumbant)Republican wins 60-40 OBAMS LOSES

New Jersey Governor (D Incumbant) R WINS OBAMA LOSES

New York City R WINS (But could have used the Conservative vote - learn your lesson !) OBAMA/LIBERAL REPUBLICANS LOSE !

New York Special Election (Liberal Republican Incumbant) Liberal Democrat Wins - No Change but Liberal Republicans are beat

Comment

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            The Republicans are predicted to make a sweep in the VA elections. I did my part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever you did you couldn't outdo Democrats
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              The Republicans are predicted to make a sweep in the VA elections. I did my part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever you did you couldn't outdo Democrats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. The Dems dug their own grave - and it's only been a year. 2012, Obama and his Dem compandres can kiss goodbye.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

Whatever you did you couldn't outdo Democrats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. The Dems dug their own grave - and it's only been a year. 2012, Obama and his Dem compandres can kiss goodbye. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I meant. Dems do it better

As to 2012, still too far to go but i wouldn't be surprised either way.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's what I meant. Dems do it better </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a Dem, so I wouldn't know.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's what I meant. Dems do it better </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a Dem, so I wouldn't know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are not a Dem and wouldn't know then how you know this?

"The Dems dug their own grave"

Comment

But most interesting fact is that despite the challenges facing the Dems right now, the GOPs are not tremendously reaping the sweet dividends of the situation as a political party overall. Who is speaking out now? The silent majority - the Independents - that're getting tired of too much politicking that takes place on both sides.

Comment

That's a matter of opinion, there's also 1992 to look back to.

Comment

Can't be because I was just learning the ABCs and 123s then. But yeah, history repeating itself is getting monotonous and boring.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            At stake
                            2 Governorships (Held by Democrats)
                            2 Mayorships (One held by Democrat; One held by Republican)
                            1 Congressional (Held by Liberal)

FINAL NET CHANGE: REPUBLICANS GAIN TWO GOVERNORSHIPS (VA AND NJ) !!! OBAMA LOSES TWO GOVERNORSHIPS !!

Virginia Governor (D Incumbant) Republican wins 60-40 OBAMA LOSES
                            Virginia Lt Gov(D Incumbant)Republican wins 60-40 OBAMA LOSES
                            Virginia (D Incumbant)Republican wins 60-40 OBAMS LOSES

New Jersey Governor (D Incumbant) R WINS OBAMA LOSES

New York City R WINS (But could have used the Conservative vote - learn your lesson !) OBAMA/LIBERAL REPUBLICANS LOSE !

New York Special Election (Liberal Republican Incumbant) Liberal Democrat Wins - No Change but Liberal Republicans are beat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fog is lifting.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                              In the end, the electorate are more apt entrust their faith in the Republican party when truth is deemed important. Nothing changes. We've done this time and again. Dems promise utopia and deliver hades. Like most everything democrat. The results point to opposite intent. They claim inclusion but champion hate. They promise a better life but deliver servitude. 2012 will mirror 1980. The green, I mean red shoots are already appearing on the voting box landscape. In so few months people's eyes are being opened. I guess change is possible after all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right davdah. The GOP aren't exactly adding to their ranks either. I don't think the moderate Repubs will want to identify with the likes of Palin and Rush, the so-called "true" conservatives Although I must admit, the more they swing to the (extreme) right, the better it'll be for us Dems. Do the mainstream Repubs really want to be marginalized and become a regional party?
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X