Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us

my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us?

I am a us citizen, he's a canadian citizen, after our child
    was born over 6 months ago he came live with us without knowing
    the non-visa limit was 6 months, he went back last week and
    at the border told cpb he was living here for over
    6 months, he was expeditedly removed and barred from coming in
    for minimum 5 years.
    I filed an I 130 for him after this happened, is there a way for him to come visit us (a visitor visa or some kind of waiver) before I130 got proved?

my hubby canadian citizen removed and bar for minimum 5 years,can he get a visa to us?

I am a us citizen, he's a canadian citizen, after our child
    was born over 6 months ago he came live with us without knowing
    the non-visa limit was 6 months, he went back last week and
    at the border told cpb he was living here for over
    6 months, he was expeditedly removed and barred from coming in
    for minimum 5 years.
    I filed an I 130 for him after this happened, is there a way for him to come visit us (a visitor visa or some kind of waiver) before I130 got proved?

Comment

No. He could have adjusted status while he was here. But now its too late.

Comment

No, you have to wait for the Immigrant Visa to be approved and you will need a waiver.

Comment

Is I 130 approval faster or K3 visa faster?
          What if he applies a visitor visa?
          Our child is so young and really needs two
          parents. Thanks.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hfort:
            Is I 130 approval faster or K3 visa faster?
            What if he applies a visitor visa?
            Our child is so young and really needs two
            parents. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And unlike a responsible person, you don't bring him up together. Canada is so far away? Everything is free there; why don't you move there?

Comment

Let I-130 be approved. You will need to file waiver. He should be able to join you. Meantime, you can visit him and stay with him.

Comment

K3 and IV take the same amount of time. He will need a waiver for the non-immigrant visa, but the embassy/consulate will not issue him a waiver for the NIV or the NIV. Just wait for the IV.

Comment

How long wil I130 take? What kind of waiver should I file, where? and how long will that take?
                  Thanks.

Comment

hopefully years.....since your idiot husband 'forgot' to obey our laws....how does one forget????? Sounds like a load of abercrombie to me (i.e., camel du.ng)

Comment

And why would any consular official in their right mind give your irresponsible husband a visa??? He is not a tourist....he's a visa (waiver) cheat....so why should he be given an object of trust? He has already demonstrated a total lack of respect for our laws....who needs him? I am pretty sure that Canada has trailerparks too.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you Someone12,

I aint the only 1 who lives in Canada, there are 30 million+ plus myself....this case doesn't belong to me as my Gf is my witness and she is laughing @ you watchin me typing this out. as a matter of fact, she is an italian born sweet girl and she has Xmass wish she wanna pass it to ya...., sei un idiota, ottenere un perdente vita. hahahahahahahahahah.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        hopefully years.....since your idiot husband 'forgot' to obey our laws....how does one forget????? Sounds like a load of abercrombie to me (i.e., camel du.ng) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

THAT STINKS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO WAIT 5 YEARS OR GO THERE AND SINCE 9/11 THERE IS REALY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO....SORRY

Comment

So our syrian cj lives in a trailerpark in Canada? That explains a lot....and let me guess...your wife thaws frozen pizza and spaghetti for dinner, just like home [for her]...

Comment

gf someone12, gf not wife,,,,,,, and where i live, i live certain life that u cant even wish for....!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              So our syrian cj lives in a trailerpark in Canada? That explains a lot....and let me guess...your wife thaws frozen pizza and spaghetti for dinner, just like home [for her]... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
                              X