Departure and Registration at Airport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departure and Registration at Airport

Does anybody knows what the immigration officer ask a person when he register before Leaving the U.S or when he came back, if the person is from a country whose citizen should register. What kind of document the person should have with him for registration.
    Thanks to all.

Does anybody knows what the immigration officer ask a person when he register before Leaving the U.S or when he came back, if the person is from a country whose citizen should register. What kind of document the person should have with him for registration.
    Thanks to all.

Comment

What country are you from? Do you mean the special registration procedures or what?

Comment

I'm from Egypt. Yes I mean the special registration procedures at the airport before leaving and after coming back?

Comment

You'll need to go to the USCIS office at the airport after you got the boarding pass. Your passport will be stamped a special stamp, with the FIN# noted on it. Have to do it on the same day as the day of the boarding pass.
          As for re-entering, I'm afraid I don't have much info. IIRC, they will make you fill out the same form you did when coming in for the Special Registration. Don't know what kind of questions they asked either, i think thats differs from one officer to another.

Comment

Working...
          X