Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is this rediculous "TB" person who is posting on rlholster's question???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is this rediculous "TB" person who is posting on rlholster's question???

???

???

Comment

evidently one with a little more class and dignity than yourself...

you poor angry soul

Comment

tb,
        I think you're at the wrong message board.
        Your hostility and language is unwarranted and unwelcome.
        I suggest everyone ignore this agitator's comments.

Comment

By the way. Speak for yourself. the so-called "butchering" of the language is no insult to me. Learning a foreign language will only serve to bring ppl together and reduce hate such as yours. I'm sure you speak no other language, except maybe the universally ignorant language of intolerance.

You'll die young harboring such anger. Though this surely wouldn't bother me in the least.

Comment

"the so-called "butchering" of the language is no insult to me."

Because you're a dirty foreigner.

Comment

You, tb, are obviously a person who feels the need for the attention of others. You want to get a rise out of me, but alas, I have a beautiful Canadian wife and I will get her here with me without your help. It it people like you that I gave 9 years of my life for in the military. Enjoy your freedom of speech jerk.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure your wife isn't marrying you for the citizenship.

Comment

American men only marry foreign women cause something is wrong with their privates. Full-blooded american women won't stand for disfunctioning weapons.

Comment

Working...
                  X