Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of I 751 on line?

Hello everybody,
    I got the I 797.There is a long receipt number on the left corner.Can I check my case status by using that number?I m trying though both by calling Customer Service of USCIS as well as on their website.All they say my Application is not found.incorrect receipt number.Can any body tell me what nmight be going on?
    griffins

Hello everybody,
    I got the I 797.There is a long receipt number on the left corner.Can I check my case status by using that number?I m trying though both by calling Customer Service of USCIS as well as on their website.All they say my Application is not found.incorrect receipt number.Can any body tell me what nmight be going on?
    griffins

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by griffins81:
      Hello everybody,
      I got the I 797.There is a long receipt number on the left corner.Can I check my case status by using that number?I m trying though both by calling Customer Service of USCIS as well as on their website.All they say my Application is not found.incorrect receipt number.Can any body tell me what nmight be going on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Yes
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
      X