• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all Muslim Amerikans

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...an-reaches-1000.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...an-reaches-1000.html

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02...ld/asia/16intel.html

Don't get your hopes up manali...it'll soon be over.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Typical Muslim immigrant and leftist America hater.

Comment

Now I challenge anybody to prove me wrong that federale86 isn't an American, that she's simply an idiot.

Comment

RN, please don't call her "idiot". An idiot is someone who has a brain yet doesn't quiet use it to its full extent. Fed simply doesn't have one. According to her radiology reports, they found some shrimp shells, bird p00p, and a weird object closely related to a burnt tire. Unfortunately my current medical terminology isn't serving me well enough to remember the latin word that describes her case. But I can assure you that her case is pretty much hopeless. She can't even be used as paper weight because she wets herself, due to a little "mistake" during "his" tranny procedure.

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

p.s using Manali as an example for Muslims is just as bad as using Timothy McVey as an example for christians.
            "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

Not Latin but how about 'cretin' as a descriptive word?

Comment

Another confession that RN hates America and love Manli and terrorists.

Comment

See? Nobody can prove me wrong. The verdict stands then. And an unqualified counter charge is one of the weakest types of defense. What more can I say? Very typical GOP. Oh wait, you're not a citizen, you can't even vote. My bad.

Comment

Let's see your birth certificate h.omo.

Comment

Look at this one fed ("birther") NUT...

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        Let's see your birth certificate h.omo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't accept defeat? Turn it all to a birth certificate hunt. Ah well... so typical rightist moron.

Comment

The only truth about Obama's original birth certificate is that he still refuses to release it. An abstract of a birth certificate is not a birth certificate. If he was born in Hawaii as he claims, why not release it?

Comment

The only truth about Obama's birth place as a legal issue just lies in the "fantacies," oh sorry, fantasies of a rightist's sour grape like you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              The only truth about Obama's birth place as a legal issue just lies in the "fantacies," oh sorry, fantasies of a rightist's sour grape like you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still I suppose it gives the "birther" nuts something to talk about even though the issue is long dead n' buried. We'll still be hearing about it in 10yrs time probably.
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X