Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealy in issuing visa after case acceptance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealy in issuing visa after case acceptance?

My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). In the letter embassy advised me to send the evidence. I submitted eviedences. Then Embassy called me for reinterview. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?

My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). In the letter embassy advised me to send the evidence. I submitted eviedences. Then Embassy called me for reinterview. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?

Comment

Working...
    X