Family Immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Immigration

I have two younger family members they were living in Canada for the last six years. They never became Canadian citizens.

They were recently moved back to another country this year.

I am wondering how to get them back to Canada. They were in this country for at least 6 years. They are both under the age of 18.

Their costodial parent has verbally relinquished responsibility for them, and they area of the country they are staying in is not a safe place for young children.

If any one has any idea or has been in such a situation i would love to hear back from you on this forum.

Thanks.

I have two younger family members they were living in Canada for the last six years. They never became Canadian citizens.

They were recently moved back to another country this year.

I am wondering how to get them back to Canada. They were in this country for at least 6 years. They are both under the age of 18.

Their costodial parent has verbally relinquished responsibility for them, and they area of the country they are staying in is not a safe place for young children.

If any one has any idea or has been in such a situation i would love to hear back from you on this forum.

Thanks.

Comment

guest,

Try here.

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/f...74677b9091852f

Comment

I will check out the link.

Comment

Working...
        X