INTERNATIONAL LOVE AFFAIR

THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME !!!

Introducing ....

INTERNATIONAL LOVE AFFAIR

THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME !!!

Comment

We Gotta Get You a Woman

Comment

But not some one fat and ugly like you !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
          But not some one fat and ugly like you !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprintgirl !! please be nice !!!

Comment

The only female he could get would be a b*tch
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
              But not some one fat and ugly like you !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, of course not. More like this:

Comment

Here's one who might spark your interest, SOM.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510284,00.html

Comment

They all look like Barney Frank. Quadruplets, perhaps?

Comment

Did I just hear virgin?
                    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                      Did I just hear virgin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't want you to feel left out.

Comment

I Just ate!!!

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel sorry for your husband. How does he handle you like this
                          If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel sorry for your husband. How does he handle you like this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does someone need a chill pill? I was just joking around. My husband knew what he was getting himself into before he married me and has had plenty of time to leave, so don't feel too sorry for him.

Comment

Thank you for finally posting your photo ProudUSC. Being drunk or insane at the time are grounds to declare the marriage void ab initio. I think your husband would have a good cause to annul the marriage on either of these grounds based on this picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X