Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven'

This is the true feelings of all muslims. This is why Israel fights. This is why America must join in their fight and expand it to Iran. All muslims want all jews and all Americans to go back in the oven !

'Go Back to the Oven'

This is the true feelings of all muslims. This is why Israel fights. This is why America must join in their fight and expand it to Iran. All muslims want all jews and all Americans to go back in the oven !

'Go Back to the Oven'

Comment

The videos don't lie ! You can see it on you tube yourself !

Comment

Wait a minute... does this mean you're an ex-Obamaniac now? Shifted gear once again?

Comment

Don't tell me that words don't matter !!!

Comment

That's what the phrase: 'does this mean...?' stood for.

Comment

Your last statement, plus based on your ever-changing online behavior that reflects your true nature!

Comment

Does that explain your numerous goodbyes?

Comment

That's the root cause of all this. You're too quick to accuse others but too proud to assume any wrongdoing!

Comment

That's the question of motive! Why in h.ell did you kiss and tell, ruining the normal flow of discussions on this board?

Comment

I'm my own advocate! Look back through my posts.

Comment

You're on a public forum. You're fair game.

Comment

You can try (and fail).

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                            You're on a public forum. You're fair game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! I Knew It Would Happen!!!! LOLOLOL!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                            X