Thank you very much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you very much

thank you very much dear ProudUSC and davdah. Sorry I have hurt your self-esteem. I just tried to delete my original post but failed.

thank you very much dear ProudUSC and davdah. Sorry I have hurt your self-esteem. I just tried to delete my original post but failed.

Comment

So, do you have a question? Or, just wanted to vent?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by finallydone:
        thank you very much dear ProudUSC and davdah. Sorry I have hurt your self-esteem. I just tried to delete my original post but failed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, finallydone. I just didn't understand the point of your post. I didn't see where you asked a question or anything, so that's the reason I gave the response I did.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by finallydone:
          thank you very much dear ProudUSC and davdah. Sorry I have hurt your self-esteem. I just tried to delete my original post but failed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOL!!! Hurt Or damage The Self Esteem Here???? LOLOLOL!!! LMAO!!! LOL! Not possible!!!! Do you realize/Comprehend where You are and The people you communicate with??? LOL!!! Finallydone, thanks For The
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

No way to delete the threads your start here, but you can modify the posts - looks like you caught on!

Comment

Working...
            X