Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using immigrant's income for form I-864

hi

im a USC currently not working because of a disability. (however i worked the past 3 years.)

my wife is now finally working using her SS# (before she was basically working under the table). Can we use her income along with my tax returns as evidence of income to satisfy the INS for form I-864.

ive read on here before of immigrants using their income, when the husband or wife didnt work. i just wanted to make sure this was realistic.

also will my wife have to file back tax returns for the 2 years she didnt work using her own ss#?

thank you.

hi

im a USC currently not working because of a disability. (however i worked the past 3 years.)

my wife is now finally working using her SS# (before she was basically working under the table). Can we use her income along with my tax returns as evidence of income to satisfy the INS for form I-864.

ive read on here before of immigrants using their income, when the husband or wife didnt work. i just wanted to make sure this was realistic.

also will my wife have to file back tax returns for the 2 years she didnt work using her own ss#?

thank you.

Comment

You wife should file Form I-864A Agreement between Sponsor and Household Member and submit copies of some pay stubs and Letter from her Employer. Form I-864A is attahced to the original Affidavit of Support Form I-864.
      Good luck.

Comment

Marrying a USC cures the unlawful employment, so you should try to use that income.

Comment

Working...
        X