MOHAN Would u pls. answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOHAN Would u pls. answer

I am on H1. My husband is also on H1 but without job and salary for past 7 months.
    Que : 1 Is he 'OUT OF STATUS' now.
    Que : 2 Can I have my company process his H4. Since he doesn't have any paystubs, will it create problem in getting his H4.
    Que : 3 Lets assume that I am getting his H4 without any problem, do we have to go back to our country to get it stamped in his passport immediatley (or) Is it legal to stay in US with H4 approval and H1 stamping in his passport.

I would really appreciate if you could clear my doubts. Thank you very much for your valuable time.

I am on H1. My husband is also on H1 but without job and salary for past 7 months.
    Que : 1 Is he 'OUT OF STATUS' now.
    Que : 2 Can I have my company process his H4. Since he doesn't have any paystubs, will it create problem in getting his H4.
    Que : 3 Lets assume that I am getting his H4 without any problem, do we have to go back to our country to get it stamped in his passport immediatley (or) Is it legal to stay in US with H4 approval and H1 stamping in his passport.

I would really appreciate if you could clear my doubts. Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Comment

There is 180days time to change the Employer which is already expired, your husband is accmulation overstay time which have seroius consequences. Put him on H4 thru your Company.

Comment

He don,t have to go out to get stamped.

Comment

Thank you very much Mohan.

Comment

Working...
          X