Stop Ignoring tb this way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Ignoring tb this way

If we want to ignore anyone, just let him be, and not let him affect you.

If we continue to behave in ways that acknowledge that he is existent, that is NOT ignoring! HELLO???

So please - this board is really useful. Let's keep it that way.

If we want to ignore anyone, just let him be, and not let him affect you.

If we continue to behave in ways that acknowledge that he is existent, that is NOT ignoring! HELLO???

So please - this board is really useful. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Everyone keeps saying OK we will ignore him ok ignore him ok ok... Who is taking action? Noone!

As soon as he got back, his dumb followers popped up too... I'll keep doing this until this board takes some action against him and his dumb followers... Maybe registration, maybe other ways, maybe complete shutdown!

Comment

I vote for complete shut down. We appreciate your help toward this end goal. I'll be sure to thank you in the eulogy.

Comment

I"LL BRING THIS FORUM DOWN!!!

BUT WHEN THEY REOPEN IT WITH REGISTRATION YOU WONT BE AROUND ***!

Comment

You sound quite confident about that. Why do you think that registration will stop me? Are you aware that there are 100's of free email services? Are you aware that there are 1000's of anonymous proxy servers? You don't scare me. Anyone that can only use all CAPS is no one to fear.

Comment

C'mon Ignore_tb. Lighten up! Can't you see that this is exactly what tb wants - that he gets your attention, he you upset and cursin', that this board shuts down. You are giving him what he wants and he's lovin every minute of it.

Well, if you are really for immigrants as I think you are, then just leave him alone. Focus your energies on helping deserving immigrants and not wasting your time on preventing an anti-immigrant from expressing himself (no matter how prejudiced it may sound). Everyone has the right to his own opinion, and everyone has the option to accept it or not. Let the viewers of this site decide. And don't worry - good ALWAYS prevails.

Comment

tb is sick, I mean literally sick...it's not human to call names to him...just pray for him, everyone!

Comment

I was sick, but I took some Nyquil and my cold went away. Thanks for your concern.

As for those that think that I will be banned, get a grip. I've been banned several times, but I'm still here!

Comment

no, I mean mentally ill - you really are!!!

Comment

tb:

I know that you have a split personality and a lot of time on your hands pal. You are an unemployed semi-literate user of computers who could not hold a job because of some productive H-1B worker.

Also, pal get a life or a girl friend. You are clogging up the board with your posts to do what?
                      To prove how pathetic and lonesome your life is ? We already know how pathetic it is.

This board will always dispense advice to prospective legal immigrants. Your multiple personality posts will not ever change that. Why don't you go and for your own hate group forum somewhere else.

The demographics are against you and will always be. America will be reclaimed and ruled by true Americans in their heart not by bigots like you.

It must really heart that you cannot teach your hatred to the next generation! BTW, please try to lose some weight also.

Comment

Hara Rama....Rama, Rama....Hara, Hara....Hara Rama

Comment

Working...
                        X