Accompanying Relatives Need Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accompanying Relatives Need Help Please

I need some help if any one knows anything about my situation and can offer any info on it I would be most greatful.
    I'm married to a USC and we have a child together but I also have two other children from a previous relationship who I have not seen in a while.
    When I fill out the I 485 form I included them as accompanying relative.
    My problem is I have an interview next month and I was told that if my application is aproved then they would be as well,I don't know this for a fact but if its true, When will I fine out if they can come to this country and what will I have to do to get them here?
    Thanks for reading my post, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I need some help if any one knows anything about my situation and can offer any info on it I would be most greatful.
    I'm married to a USC and we have a child together but I also have two other children from a previous relationship who I have not seen in a while.
    When I fill out the I 485 form I included them as accompanying relative.
    My problem is I have an interview next month and I was told that if my application is aproved then they would be as well,I don't know this for a fact but if its true, When will I fine out if they can come to this country and what will I have to do to get them here?
    Thanks for reading my post, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

If they were under 18 -- i assume they could've come originally with you when you got your k1/k3 visa? No?

If not. I believe they get instant GC's when you get yours approved I believe.

That's waht i'm guessing. I can't imagine people marrying USC's and having to leave their 3 y/o's back home.

-= nav =-

Comment

I didn't apply for any K visa because I already had a B2 visa, That why my case is taking so long.

Comment

When you file I-485 and you have included your two kids its ok. If in case INS ask about the kids, some time they want to see the children as well. AOS is for those applicants who are in the US. How can you adjust your status in foreign country. The kids did not enter even the US.

Comment

Working...
          X