Deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation

I was born IN Calif, ive been married to a guy from EL Salvador since 1985 he BECAME A P.R in 1986. HE IS NOW IN DEPORTATION FOR BEING A AGGER,FELON. AFTER HE GETS DEPORTED BACK HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO FILE TO THE GENERAL ATTORNY FOR A WAIVER FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO ME?
    WHAT FORM DO I NEED TO FILE TO THE GENERAL ATTORNY? PLEASE HELP ME . THANK YOU
    JULIE

aggravated felons are usually barred for life to return to the U.S.!

There are a few "exceptions" or "loopholes" if you so will, but I'm a little reluctant to discuss those here since I've done so many times before.. on these posts!

Good luck

Comment

WHY WONT U DISCUSS IT HERE?

Comment

Julie,

Just curious, can't you hire a lawyer to help and assist you in your case?

Good Luck...

Comment

hanbal, why would you help someone keep a criminal here? Don't we have enough of them and enough problems without adding to it? The people who should come here and be allowed to stay should be law-abiding, honest people, not criminals. Let this one go.

Comment

Sometimes the laws make a person a criminal, remember that it was once a crime for a black person to sit in the front of the bus, or for a woman not to be able to vote.

I do not feel sympathetic to the above mentioned case: the poster fatalerror has actually received all the information that she seeked, and I told her already that I don't believe that her spouse would qualify for any of the others that I know about. Manslaughter, and volunatary on top of it, is a too serious thing as that I would want to post that one anyway...

Thank you for your concern!

Comment

HANABLE ,
              EMAIL ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WONT TALK ABOUT HERE
              PLEASE I AM DESPREATE TO HELP MY HUSBAND OF 20 YRS.
              fatelairer@aol.com
              julie
              THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
              X