No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    It be a god given miracle. Aint' no string theory or evolution goin on. Them quarks didn't jump up and grow. They's can't be doin that cuz they gots but one dimension, hmm mm. Yup, bes head on down the church and confess. Bein you is tallah, you'z prayers gets there that much quickah.
    Oh my God, that is the best joke I ever heard.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

No question and no doubt

Comment

164 centimeters is about 5'4 1/2" which is my height. If you grew 3 inches, IP, you would need longer jeans. Have you noticed this? Anyway, congrats on the 3 inches if you did grow. I always wanted to be taller myself.

Comment

what a dumba.s.s. zzzZzzz zzzZzzz zzzZzzz

Comment

MODERATOR!!! MODERATOR!!!

Comment

Dear Diary...
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Is God 5'5" or 5'8"? THat is the bigger question
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                  MODERATOR!!! MODERATOR!!!
                  First intelligent post I've seen from No Brain on this forum to date.

Comment

I suspect he will give you the same response as he did Drew Barrymore.. and Im sure you are not as hot as she is.

Comment

Has anyone been a part of a threesome? What are your experiences, do tell! Should I go for it or reject the offer from the handsome six pack joe?
                      No experience, myself, in this area, but I'm the type of person who says go for it if it floats your boat. You only live once!!

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                        Dear Diary!
                        Dating guys can be a daunting task, so I am just going to post my requirements. You must meet all of them, exceptions apply in rare circumstances.
                        I am looking for a gentleman -- between ages 35-50, who is the following (must be verified):

intelligent, courteous, soft spoken, well mannered, kind, gentle, a dare devil, fearless, tough on the outside, soft on the inside, a rubble rousing nerd,
                        and must be in love with Little Darling Dots...

Must be an American citizen.
                        All of this...you gonna have to bake that one.
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I wholeheartedly welcome this "Good Wife's Guide" !!!

And soon , with the help of Danny Trejo's Machete we will teach arrogant Arizonan's to take place next to our wives so that peace, justice and harmony can once again be restored !!! Amen to that !!!

P.S. Senator Uzamere, please add your comments !!!
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

According to IPs geo numbers, she lives at the back of a ball field, next to a tree opposite Detroit City airport...or is that where she'll meet the dogging couple?

Comment

Senator Uzamere, please add your comments !!!
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X