X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECEIPT NOTICE / EAD Mohan or Umesh or anyone ..thanks

I sent my application to INS on april 15, 2003
    aos via marriage to usc, in Califonia.
    up to now have not received any notice from them..do not know if they received it or no...
    when should I receive my notice ? What about
    the EAD ???

tHANK YOU

I sent my application to INS on april 15, 2003
    aos via marriage to usc, in Califonia.
    up to now have not received any notice from them..do not know if they received it or no...
    when should I receive my notice ? What about
    the EAD ???

tHANK YOU

Comment

Usually it takes about 2 - 3 months to get receipt notice. You do not have to worry about that, soon you will receive your Receipt Notice.
      Good luck.

Comment

thank you very much umesh
        WHAT ABOUT THE EAD ????
        tHANKSSSSSSS

Comment

Usually EAD is issued between 3 - 6 months.
          Good luck.

Comment

thank you Mohan god bless you

Comment

ooops in the previous post I meant to say thanks umesh not mohan lol anyway thanks to both of you since I already received some help from Mohan too in the past..

Umesh
              thank you again..I just received my notice of receipt today...I need to go for my EAD any time after June 3 and fingerprints on June 17.
              they said they will send me another mail to tell me when my intervieuw date is going to be.
              anyone knows how long it takes in San Francisco/CA?

tHANK YOUUUUUU

Comment

i received my receipt notice in 10 days. good luck!

Comment

Hey there,
                  Just be patient for a change.It's gonna turn right for you.
                  I live in columbus-ohio where i filed aos package March 28th.Checks cleared April 1,received receipt April 21th.
                  I just received appointment letter today june 9th to pick up EAD June 12.
                  I filed all the paper by myself.I just got help from nice peoples like Mohan.
                  Thanks Mohan and good luck to all.

Comment

Umesh Passi is not an ***

Comment

To Umesh Passi:

I've just read what HELLO wrote about his application for AOS in California.
                      Like him/her, I also married a USC and applied 6 months ago for AOS at LA district office.
                      I never received a receipt notice. I tried to get track of my case through the A# stamped on the cashed check. Never got replies for my inquiries.
                      Only now, june/2003 BCIS(LA) sent me a letter scheduling for fingerprinting.
                      No schedule date to get EAD, though!!!

It makes me very upset having my process delayed and getting no explanations for that.
                      Maybe I should have done like Med and filed the applications myself.
                      I paid someone who was supposed to speed the process(since she supposedelly understands better about immigration issues than me), but somehow I got backlogged.

Congratulations to the lucky people!!!

in California.the\

Comment

I'm still waiting for my RN. I posted via registered mail on the 28th. May, 2003. Till todate, no news yet. My checks still not clear. I'm quite nervous, but since Umesh said, it takes longer, I think thats normal. So I have to be patient and wait. I filed it by myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X