NEBRASKA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEBRASKA

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MY FINACEE GETS IN TOUCH WITH A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, HE WOULD BE ABLE TO HURRY THROUGH OUR VISA APPLICATION, AS WE HAVE SET A DATE THIS SUMMER AND ARE WORRIED THAT WE MAY NOT GET MY VISA IN TIME!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MY FINACEE GETS IN TOUCH WITH A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, HE WOULD BE ABLE TO HURRY THROUGH OUR VISA APPLICATION, AS WE HAVE SET A DATE THIS SUMMER AND ARE WORRIED THAT WE MAY NOT GET MY VISA IN TIME!!

Comment

On occassion we have had success with asking a senator or congressman to expedite a case pending with INS. But, these cases have always been where the situations were extremely dire for the applicant/beneficiary. In your case, I am not sure if the senator's office would be willing to even intervene, but there's no harm in trying. Good Luck!

Comment

My family is personal friends with Wayne Allard, and have lived by him for over 20 years. I went to his office, had my sister (who's really good friends with Wayne's daughter) get involved as well. The outcome was NOTHING!

Unless you have about $100,000 to donate, it's a lost cause. Just be patient. It *****, I know, but the time will pass.

Comment

Working...
        X