Examples of evidences for Removal of condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of evidences for Removal of condition

Friends, I guess people who get their I 751 don't visit this forum anymore, but this might be helpful to everyone in order to file I 751. I would like to request you all to share your views and knowledge here. What kind of evidences we need to provide along with I 751 application to prove that this marriage was not for an immigration purpose if the couple has no kid. Please give maximum e.g. of evidences what ever you know...Thank you.

Friends, I guess people who get their I 751 don't visit this forum anymore, but this might be helpful to everyone in order to file I 751. I would like to request you all to share your views and knowledge here. What kind of evidences we need to provide along with I 751 application to prove that this marriage was not for an immigration purpose if the couple has no kid. Please give maximum e.g. of evidences what ever you know...Thank you.

Comment

I suggest to file copies of any mortgages or lease agreements showing both of your names, wedding pictures and pictures of the two of you together (with family would be helpful) at various times, joint bank account statements, joint tax returns, joint bills, insurance policies that show your spouse as beneficiary, notarized letters from friends of yours that "know" the relationship is factual. It's very important to show your lives have "merged" together. I hope this is helpful, good luck.

Comment

billiedance ...thank you for your reply

Comment

Working...
        X