Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO U want mohan Here?

This is question comes in my mind.

I am Always in hurry and trying to give advise to really needy people at my best.
    I know My spelling is wrong because I am always in hurry, and anotherwords I am not filling any forms or writing Law so I don,t care.
    Even sometime I make mistake in cut and paste too.
    I,m trying to answer three sites at the same time, but never misuse message board.

I can take a break from this site if you want.

Your comments:

This is question comes in my mind.

I am Always in hurry and trying to give advise to really needy people at my best.
    I know My spelling is wrong because I am always in hurry, and anotherwords I am not filling any forms or writing Law so I don,t care.
    Even sometime I make mistake in cut and paste too.
    I,m trying to answer three sites at the same time, but never misuse message board.

I can take a break from this site if you want.

Your comments:

Comment

stay.. you have knowledge and its useful. you are helping people for free like some of the others.. nothing is perfect and its a public message site and NOT LEGAL ADVICE.

Comment

Mohan I think your advise is invaluable to lots of people.
        I have never come actoss a post of your which I found to be offensive.
        Your advise is greatly valued.

Comment

Puja.....I think you were meant to say VALUABLE, yes i agree with you. Mohan is doing a wonderful job, although i dont post here, i appreciate reading comments and advise
          Thanks to everyone

Comment

no!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't leave we need your advise

Comment

yes I am sure puja meant VALUABLE LOL
              NOOOOOOOOOOO mohan don't leave...we don't care about your spelling...we don't know you in person but your posts are always nice and informative...and you are always polite and correct...you must be a good person....
              God bless you and help you in your case too

Comment

I hope you don't leave!

Comment

I hope you stay.

God bless you.

Comment

you know that we need you here mohan..do you have any doubt about it ? that's why you are asking ??
                    I am sure you know that already lol
                    good luck to you and god bless you

Comment

I meant VALUABLE MOHAN. It was a typo. I was trying to post in a hurry.

Comment

IT'S OK PUJA WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT

Yes we need you here mohan ..you are a great helpful person..please do not forget most of us cannot afford a big time lawyer so we come here to look for any useful information...

Comment

Please don't leave. You are one of the very few ones on this list that responds the most accurately.....DON'T LEAVE, I personally believe to you are one the most valuable contributors.
                          Thanx, and I mean it

Comment

The thing I like best about mohan is that he doesn't give any fluff. If someone is in trouble and most likely can't be helped he tells it straight with no sugar coating.

Comment

YOU MORONS,

INVALUABLE = PRICELESS/PRECIOUS/VERY USEFUL/HELPFUL

It doesn't mean valueless/useless/insignificant!

Comment

Working...
                              X