Processing places

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing places

My question is this - If you live in one state are you allowed to file for AOS based on a historically quicker processing time? For instance I am in Boston, but could I file in Vermont? Forgive me if this is a dumb question! Infact does anyone have any experience with the speed of the Boston office? Thanks!

My question is this - If you live in one state are you allowed to file for AOS based on a historically quicker processing time? For instance I am in Boston, but could I file in Vermont? Forgive me if this is a dumb question! Infact does anyone have any experience with the speed of the Boston office? Thanks!

Comment

No..you cannot file your application out of your juridiction.

Comment

if you can file outside your jurisdiction, that would defeat the purpose of having jurisdictions!!!!

Comment

Thanks me2 - this is the second time you've helped me...I appreciate it!

Comment

friendlyface - Give a shout out to "Josephine Schmo" a poster here, She used Boston office and it was very quick, at least compared to NY, where I applied

This is one of her threads:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=9846073453

Comment

Thanks guest, I appreciate your time. Sorry your case was/is so slow...Take care

Comment

Working...
              X