What happened to our education?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to our education?

I have been reading this message board for a few weeks now. I am absolutely amazed at how bad we Americans have become at spelling.
    For Miler? ='s Familiar. Wow, how bad is that?
    I can understand people from other countries having a hard time, but geeeesh. Come on people, Learn to spell!!!

I have been reading this message board for a few weeks now. I am absolutely amazed at how bad we Americans have become at spelling.
    For Miler? ='s Familiar. Wow, how bad is that?
    I can understand people from other countries having a hard time, but geeeesh. Come on people, Learn to spell!!!

Comment

I noticed that too, I come from a country where English is our second language and have to learn it since we're 7th years old. Its one of the subject that you have to score to enter a university.

You also will be surprise how foreigners know much about America like how many states they have, which country produce more of this and that, the history and so on. I was shocked when some American here cannot even answer who is their president is and how many states in US. The most funny things I ever heard is:-

Q: What is the capital city of Japan?
      A: CHINA!!!!!

Well, sorry to get out of a topic for a while.

Comment

Working...
      X