LAWYER PROBLEMS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAWYER PROBLEMS

my lawyer filed for a labor certification under 245i, however the first application was cancelled as he failed to supply additional information the DOl requested for within a given time. Another application was put in after the deadline... now my lawyer has moved on to work for the government and passed my information onto another lawyer who wants to charge us again, as he says the first lawyer did not do anything. wht can we do

my lawyer filed for a labor certification under 245i, however the first application was cancelled as he failed to supply additional information the DOl requested for within a given time. Another application was put in after the deadline... now my lawyer has moved on to work for the government and passed my information onto another lawyer who wants to charge us again, as he says the first lawyer did not do anything. wht can we do

Comment

It is all business. If you need services of this Attorney, you must pay for his services. You should try to find out about your prior attorney and discuss this situation with him.
      Good luck.

Comment

John Nash became schizophrenic.

Comment

Why did the lawyer miss the date by which to respond? If it was his fault, you may want to try to get your money back or threaten a malpractice claim.

Comment

You don'tknow why?!

Comment

Working...
            X