SSS number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSS number

I have a small business, and I have a very industrious, diligent and very well behaved worker, he is working for me as a part timer, and paying him cash, now I want to hire him permanently, but I want to be sure that his SSS no. is legal. Where and how can I find about it. He is obviously a foreigner. His SSS card seems valis, but I had heard a lot of horror stories, and I do not want it to happen to me.

Thanks

I have a small business, and I have a very industrious, diligent and very well behaved worker, he is working for me as a part timer, and paying him cash, now I want to hire him permanently, but I want to be sure that his SSS no. is legal. Where and how can I find about it. He is obviously a foreigner. His SSS card seems valis, but I had heard a lot of horror stories, and I do not want it to happen to me.

Thanks

Comment

You do not need to find this out. If it looks real and he has all the other required documents, then it is not your responsibility to check the validity of them. You cannot get in trouble for hiring him. If his social security card is fake, you will get a missmatch letter and it will instruct you on how to go about investigating the matter.

Comment

is this real thread

Comment

Working...
        X