Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need informations about LIFE act legalization?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need informations about LIFE act legalization?

Need informations about LIFE act legalization?what is it?who can benefit from it?

Need informations about LIFE act legalization?what is it?who can benefit from it?

Comment

Look at www.ins.gov and look under LIFE ACT. YOu can also tell us about your situation, such as when did you first came to U.S, what's your current status etc, etc, may be some one on the board will tell you weather you can qualify or not.

Comment

One of my closest friends entered the U. S. legally in 1987 & filed for SAW / LULAC. But some years later mostly SAW/ LULAC cases were rejected. He filed for an appeal on which no decision has been made yet. He had EAD valid until 1993.
        He is working with expired EAD & paying taxes regularly. In 2001 when 245-I opened his brother, who is a U. S. citizen, filed I-130 for him.So Just want to know , IS he eligible for this new LIFE ACT ?
        Looking your kind response.
        Malik

Comment

Malik,

In order to qualify for the Life legalization you friend must be able to prove that he has lived in the US before 1982. As you stated, if he entered the country in 1987 he can't file under life legalization. If he can document that he was here before 1982, he still has time to file under the life legalization. The last date that he can apply is around May/June 2003.

Good Luck

Comment

Thank you friends,
            GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU,
            Malik

Comment

Working...
            X