Change of Status Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Status Interview

Hi I am looking on advise on my forthcoming Change of Status interview, which is scheduled in September. I am getting citizenship on being married to a US citizen. What kind of questions do they ask my husband and I at these interviews and how can we best prepare for it all. Also I am 6 months pregnant, will our child be a full americian citizen or can he/she have joint UK/USA citizenship. We are gonna have our child in the states. Thanks

Hi I am looking on advise on my forthcoming Change of Status interview, which is scheduled in September. I am getting citizenship on being married to a US citizen. What kind of questions do they ask my husband and I at these interviews and how can we best prepare for it all. Also I am 6 months pregnant, will our child be a full americian citizen or can he/she have joint UK/USA citizenship. We are gonna have our child in the states. Thanks

Comment

You don't get citizenship right after being married. Are you talking about your adjustment of status interview? Did you just file for AOS this last year?

Comment

I am sorry I meant adjustment of status interview.

Comment

Haha ok that's what I thought.

I don't know about the questions, we really weren't asked many.

Your child will be a US citizen. To get dual, call your embassy or consulate. I think with the UK, you can have dual.

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X