H4 seeking work permit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 seeking work permit

I am on H4 since 2001.Now I found a person who is writing a book and he needs professional translations for his project.I am a professional translator and I can do it,furthermore I have unique qualifications for this, since I graduated philology-linguistics.Who is supposed to sponsor my H1b visa? The editor?I don't think he is interested.How can I legally collaborate with this person and get paid?I do not wish to do anything illegal, still I want to continue my career.It is really annoying, since I could have done & sent my translations very well via internet, from my country, and get legally paid.Please help me.Thank you so much!

I am on H4 since 2001.Now I found a person who is writing a book and he needs professional translations for his project.I am a professional translator and I can do it,furthermore I have unique qualifications for this, since I graduated philology-linguistics.Who is supposed to sponsor my H1b visa? The editor?I don't think he is interested.How can I legally collaborate with this person and get paid?I do not wish to do anything illegal, still I want to continue my career.It is really annoying, since I could have done & sent my translations very well via internet, from my country, and get legally paid.Please help me.Thank you so much!

Comment

In case you have already applied for AOS then you can get EAD otherwise there is no provision for H4 to get EAD as H4 is a non-working Visa.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X