*** Will they Adjust her Status? ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Will they Adjust her Status? ***

My wife has been deported two times (without seeing a judge) and has been let back into the country on an I-94 until Oct 2004 [212i (d)(5) Public Interest Parole] to be one of the main witnesses and to testify in a case. We have applied for an I-485, I-130, I-765 to adjust her status and were wondering if the I-94 superseded the prior deportations.

If it does not, can we go to court and possibly get her status adjusted on extreme hardship (to a USC)? *Note: We own a home and help take care of my father who is disabled by Parkinson's, we have no children and I am working at a firm while my wife goes to school?

What can we do to make this work?

My wife has been deported two times (without seeing a judge) and has been let back into the country on an I-94 until Oct 2004 [212i (d)(5) Public Interest Parole] to be one of the main witnesses and to testify in a case. We have applied for an I-485, I-130, I-765 to adjust her status and were wondering if the I-94 superseded the prior deportations.

If it does not, can we go to court and possibly get her status adjusted on extreme hardship (to a USC)? *Note: We own a home and help take care of my father who is disabled by Parkinson's, we have no children and I am working at a firm while my wife goes to school?

What can we do to make this work?

Comment

we have a lot of knowledgeable people on this board..hope someone is able to help you.
      Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Working...
      X