ADVICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE

Is it too late to notify INS about my new address?
    I am a greencard holder for the past 6yrs and within the 6yrs, I have lived three addresses.Iwas living with my wife at my first address.We moved to a second address and I received my greencard when I was living at my second address.Two yrs ago I moved to my current address and apply for my citizenship.I am waiting for my swearing in date.Is it too late to notify INS about my new address and how do I go about it.
    Suggestions and advices will be greatly appreciate.
    Thank you.

Is it too late to notify INS about my new address?
    I am a greencard holder for the past 6yrs and within the 6yrs, I have lived three addresses.Iwas living with my wife at my first address.We moved to a second address and I received my greencard when I was living at my second address.Two yrs ago I moved to my current address and apply for my citizenship.I am waiting for my swearing in date.Is it too late to notify INS about my new address and how do I go about it.
    Suggestions and advices will be greatly appreciate.
    Thank you.

Comment

It is never too late... File it and add your application to the hundreds of thousands of other change of address forms they are being hit with. Put the ball in their court - you are filing with many other people who are in the exact same position as you! CYA! Not filing it could screw up your filing a lot more than filing it...

Comment

Working...
      X